GPR Certification Course
Advanced Training for GPR Technicians
Experienced GPR technicians will expand their knowledge of the methods, theory and practical application of GPR imaging. This course includes classroom and hands-on time with experienced instructors and representatives from leading GPR manufacturers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced technicians who want to expand on their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced technicians who want to advance in their company.
- Advanced GPR theory
- Proper mark out procedures
- Limitations of GPR
- Advanced locating techniques
- Hands-on time with GPR units from GSSI, Hilti, Sensors & Software, Proceq and IDS
This certification course evaluates and tests the technician’s level of proficiency in the discipline of GPR scanning. Technicians who successfully complete written and practical exams are issued a certificate of achievement and a Certified Operator’s I.D. card appropriate to the course taken. Certification lasts for a two-year period and can be renewed.
- 2 years of field experience in concrete cutting & coring applications
- 2 years of GPR experience
- Manufacturer training from GSSI, Hilti, Sensors & Software, Proceq or IDS
CSDA Members – $785
Non-Members – $1085
Fee covers two days of instruction, from 8 AM – 5 PM, all classroom materials and handbooks. The fee also includes daily continental breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Students are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and evening meals.
Each participant is advised to bring the following items: note taking materials, appropriate work clothing.
8 AM – 5 PM