GPR Certification Course
Advanced Training for GPR Technicians
Please Note: Registration is not considered complete until we receive payment.
**For more information on registering by mail or email please see the bottom of this page.
What: Advanced GPR Certification Class
When: November 6, 2021 8AM- 5PM
Where: St. Pete College, Clearwater, FL
Member Pricing: $799
Non-Member Pricing: $1095
Experienced GPR technicians will expand their knowledge of the methods, theory and practical application of GPR imaging. This course includes classroom and hands-on time with experienced instructors and representatives from leading GPR manufacturers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced technicians who want to expand on their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced technicians who want to advance in their company.
- Advanced GPR theory
- Proper mark out procedures
- Limitations of GPR
- Advanced locating techniques
- Hands-on time with GPR units from GSSI, Hilti, Sensors & Software, Proceq and IDS
This certification course evaluates and tests the technician’s level of proficiency in the discipline of GPR scanning. Technicians who successfully complete written and practical exams are issued a certificate of achievement and a Certified Operator’s I.D. card appropriate to the course taken. Certification lasts for a two-year period and can be renewed.
The following minimum requirements must be met and verified by an owner:
- Two years field experience
- Taken and passed initial manufacturing training
- Negative drug test within 30 days of taking GPR Certification course
CSDA Members – $799
Non-Members – $1095
Fee covers one day of instruction, from 8 AM – 5 PM, all classroom materials and handbooks. The fee also includes daily continental breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Students are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and evening meals.
Each participant is advised to bring the following items: note taking materials, appropriate work clothing.
8 AM – 5 PM
Registering By Mail Or Email:
To register by mail or email please download the form at the link below. Please send to one of the following:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Mailed to the CSDA office at PO Box 324, St. Petersburg, FL 33731
Please return this form at least one week prior to the beginning of the GPR Certification course.
Check can be made payable to CSDA