World Of Concrete Presents the 2021 Virtual Industry Forum
February 2 - February 4
This virtual forum will highlight WOC360.com as the concrete and masonry industries’ meeting place for exchanging ideas, techniques, and innovations. Share insights with industry leaders on how to prepare your business for 2021, and invest in innovative ways of working, connecting, learning and sharing information.
While we look forward to our live event, World of Concrete 2021, June 8-10; Education June 7-10, we understand the need to connect with the concrete/masonry communities at the start of the New Year. WOC360.com is doing just that with a special industry update via the WOC360.com virtual Industry Forum, February 2-4, 2021.
The best part? It’s FREE to participate!
Now you can have access to top-notch industry educators presenting must-attend sessions to help you thrive in 2021. This forum will be an interactive event, not your standard webinar. Over three days, Bill Palmer and Rick Yelton will interview a variety of industry experts to prepare you for the big comeback of 2021. Here are a few of the people you will hear from:
- Bob Haas, economics advisor for Sika, will teach us how to work through the vast amount of economic information that barrage your virtual mailbox each day and sort out what makes the difference between profit and loss.
- Jeff Coleman, the leading legal advisor in the concrete industry and current ACI president, will review some of the legal issues contractors face and how to avoid them.
- Dean Frank and Ryan Smith will discuss how modular offsite construction will affect cast-in-place concrete construction.
- Scott Tarr, Neil Roach, and Jon Hansen will discuss flatwork advances, including jointless industrial floors, polishing large industrial floors, and huge exterior industrial pavements.
- Bill Palmer and Rick Yelton will review some of the innovations that are changing our industry, from admixtures to equipment to new materials. Software and Technology: During the pandemic, technological solutions have become even more important. From education to operations, technology is dictating how we do business. Learn what technology will dominate in the next few years and what new tools are on the horizon.
- Wayne Rivers and his team at the Family Business Institute will explore the future of smart business after the pandemic subsides—what to do now and what not to do.
We are also excited to launch as part of this event, the Product Discovery Zone, where suppliers will highlight new & innovative products to increase your productivity and help you do business in 2021 and beyond. All sessions and the Product Discovery Zone will remain online until March 30, 2021.
In addition, our friends from Visit Las Vegas have created a special section of our event dedicated to the latest construction projects, happenings, and health & safety initiatives to welcome you back to Las Vegas this Summer for World of Concrete 2021.
VIEW THE ENTIRE PROGRAM AND REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY!
Note: You only need to register ONCE for any session to gain access to all sessions. ALL SESSIONS ARE FREE.