Sawing & Drilling 201: Operator Certification Course
Submission of Paper Registration Forms:
Mail to: PO Box 324., St. Petersburg, FL, 33731
Email to: email@example.com
- Registration is not considered complete until we receive payment.
- Each operator registering will need to fill out a registration form.
What: Sawing & Drilling 201 Operator Certification
When: November 1-5, 2021
Where: St Petersburg College | Clearwater, FL
Member Pricing: $200- $1,795.00 / person
Non-Member Pricing: $650- $3,230.00 / person
The 201 certification courses are designed for professional concrete cutters and offers advanced training with classroom and hands-on instruction covering slab sawing/core drilling, wall/hand/chain sawing and wire sawing. These courses are geared towards experienced operators who want to gain top-notch proficiency and productivity in these disciplines.
- Three years field experience (1 year = 1,500 hours)
- An unrestricted driver’s license
- Completion of the OSHA 10Hr Construction Safety Course
- Completion & Passing of the Cutting Edge Course (online) – or –
- Introductory/101 Course Completion – or –
- Company equivalent training – Training must be verified with training committee chair; contact Pat Harris at PTHarris@sbcglobal.net
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Operator Certification Factsheet
- Required Prerequisite Information: Sign Off Sheet for Operator Certification