Operator Certification Course
The 201 certification courses are designed for professional concrete cutters and offers advanced training with classroom and hands-on instruction covering slab sawing/core drilling, wall/hand/chain sawing and wire sawing. These courses are geared towards experienced operators who want to gain top-notch proficiency and productivity in these disciplines.
- Three years field experience (1 year = 1,500 hours)
- An unrestricted driver’s license
- Completion & Passing of the Cutting Edge Course (online)
- Completion of the OSHA 10Hr Construction Safety Course
- Introductory/101 Course Completion – or – Company equivalent training – Training must be verified with training committee chair; contact Pat Harris at PTHarris@sbcglobal.net
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Operator Certification Factsheet
- Required Prerequisite Information: Sign Off Sheet for Operator Certification
Call the CSDA office at 727-577-5004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about multiple course discounts and our tiered pricing structure.