Sawing & Drilling 201: Operator Certification Course
Submission of Paper Registration Forms:
Mail to: PO Box 324., St. Petersburg, FL, 33731
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is not considered complete until we receive payment.
- Each operator registering will need to fill out a registration form.
What: Sawing & Drilling 201 Operator Certification
When: November 1-5, 2021 | 8AM – 5PM
Where: St Petersburg College | Clearwater, FL
Member Pricing: $200- $1,795.00 / person
Non-Member Pricing: $650- $3,230.00 / person
FLORIDA HOTEL INFORMATION:
Holiday Inn Express
Block Name: CSDA Fall Certification
Group Code: DAF
Group Rate: $125.00(plus 13% tax)
Link active only for block dates: October 31 – November 6, 2021
Block Cut-Off date: October 19, 2021
All reservations that need to be made within this block after this cutoff date must be done directly through the sales department and is based upon hotel availability.
*Guests can edit their dates of stay by selecting “Change search” in the dark gray box.
The 201 certification courses are designed for professional concrete cutters and offers advanced training with classroom and hands-on instruction covering slab sawing/core drilling, wall/hand/chain sawing and wire sawing. These courses are geared towards experienced operators who want to gain top-notch proficiency and productivity in these disciplines.
- Three years field experience (1 year = 1,500 hours)
- An unrestricted driver’s license
- Completion of the OSHA 10Hr Construction Safety Course
- Completion & Passing of the Cutting Edge Course (online) – or –
- Introductory/101 Course Completion – or –
- Company equivalent training – Training must be verified with training committee chair; contact Pat Harris at PTHarris@sbcglobal.net
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Operator Certification Factsheet
- Required Prerequisite Information: Sign Off Sheet for Operator Certification
We understand that situations arise that may require a change of plans. If you are unable to attend a course for which you are registered, please contact the CSDA office as soon as possible. Substitution of participants is permissible any time prior to the start of a particular course. If no substitutes can be scheduled, CSDA, in order to cover costs associated with processing cancellations, assesses a cancellation fee of $75.00 per course. Cancellations must be requested at least 72 hours before the start of the course.