GPR & Operator Certification Courses
Our GPR Certification class is for experienced GPR technicians
Our GPR Certification class is for experienced GPR technicians who wish to expand their knowledge of the methods, theory and practical application of GPR imaging. This course includes classroom and hands-on time with experienced instructors and representatives from leading GPR manufacturers.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced technicians who want to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced technicians who want to advance in their company and professional field.
In this class you will learn:
- Advanced GPR theory
- Proper mark out procedures
- Limitations of GPR
- Advanced locating techniques
- Hands-on time with GPR units from GSSI, Hilti, Sensors & Software, Proceq and IDS
This certification course taught by Instructor Rick Norland, evaluates and tests your level of proficiency in the discipline of GPR scanning. Technicians who successfully complete written and practical exams are issued a certificate of achievement and a Certified Operator’s I.D. card. Certification lasts for two years and can be renewed.
Our 201 Operator Certification Class is designed for professional concrete cutters. This class will cover advanced training with classroom and hands-on instruction in:
This certification class, taught by Instructor Rick Norland, is designed for experienced operators who want to gain top-notch proficiency and productivity in these disciplines.
- 3 years of field experience (1 year = 1500 hours)
- An unrestricted driver’s license
- Successful completion of our online Cutting Edge course
- Completion of OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety Course
- Introductory/101 Course Completion or company equivalent training*
*Training must be verified with training committee chair – contact Pat Harris at PTHarris@sbcglobal.net
Before registering, please review and complete the following:
- Operator Certification Factsheet
- Sign Off Sheet for Operator Certification
- Hotel, Transportation, and General Information
More information: Call CSDA at 727-577-5004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple course discounts are available and tiered pricing structure.