- This event has passed.
Wire Sawing 201
November 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$650
The 201 certification courses combine introductory and advanced training course with classroom and hands-on instruction covering slab sawing/core drilling, wall/hand/chain sawing and wire sawing. These courses are geared towards experienced operators who want to gain top-notch proficiency and productivity in these disciplines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced operators who want to expand on their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced operators who want to advance in their company.
- Review of basic and advanced instruction of the application and components of the sawing systems including set-up, cutting techniques, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and power supplies
- Discussion of what constitutes a professional operator
- Advanced concrete and diamond tool technology
- Troubleshooting diamond tool problems
- Safe work practices
This 201 course evaluates and tests the operator’s level of proficiency in the discipline of Wire Sawing. Operators who successfully complete written and practical exams are issued a certificate of achievement and a Certified Operator’s I.D. card appropriate to the course taken. Certification lasts for a two-year period and can be renewed.
CSDA Members – $395.00
Non-Members – $650.00
Fee covers one day of instruction, from 8 AM – 5 PM, all classroom materials, handbooks and a CSDA operator’s field kit that includes a CSDA Safety Handbook, Pocket Reference Guide, blade speed calculator, ruler, calculator and 10x magnifier. The fee also includes daily continental breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Students are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and evening meals.
Each participant is advised to bring the following items: safety glasses, ear protection, hard hat, rain gear, steel toed work boots and a tape measure as well as paper and a pencil.
8 AM – 5 PM