« All Events
Cutting through the Uncertainty & Drilling Down Success – Together
June 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
CSDA’s outside General Counsel, Christopher Cervellera, Esq. will facilitate a discussion on how business owners and stakeholders of CSDA member companies can plan for long-term success in today’s ever-changing business environment.
Together, we will explore strategies for success that CSDA members can employ in the areas of:
- Leadership, corporate governance, and oversight
- Succession planning and key employee retention
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Risk management and mitigation
- Business continuity and planning
- Navigating economic and technological disruption.
The webinar will consist of a 15-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of questions and answers from participants.
Free to CSDA members, $25 for non-members.