Pricing Jobs in the Concrete Cutting Industry
Please Note: Registration is not considered complete until we receive payment.
This course outlines the purpose of an estimator in the concrete cutting and sawing industry and reviews different methods of making estimates, compares estimates and actual costs, and discusses how estimators affect the company’s bottom line.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industry professionals with at least three years experience with a concrete cutting company who want to learn how to become an estimator or for those who want to broaden their knowledge of estimating.
- Introduction to Estimating
- The Function of the Estimator
- The Costs – What Are the Costs of a Job?
- Estimating Techniques
- Building an Estimating Model
- Verifying the Estimate
- Customer Service Skills
WOC Training Course Code: CSDAMT
Fee covers two days of instruction, from 8 AM – 5 PM and all classroom materials. Students are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and meals.
All students are advised to bring a calculator and architect/engineering scale for the blueprint section of the course.
World of Concrete
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Registration for the CSDA Estimating class can only be completed through World of Concrete using WOC Training Course Code: CSDAMT. If you would like more information or details on the registration process, call 727-577-5004 or email email@example.com.
Days 1 & 2
8AM – 5PM