Concrete Polishing Course
Polish Your Performance, Let Your Skills Shine
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customer Service Representatives
- Sales Representatives
- Overview of the concrete polishing industry and fundamentals of concrete
- Introduction to the various types of concrete grinders, hand polishers, vacuum systems, burnishers and auto scrubbers on the market
- Instruction on the applications and components associated with concrete polishing equipment
- Hands-on training regarding set up, operation and troubleshooting
- Discussion on the differences between wet and dry polishing
- Guidance on estimating and bidding process for polishing jobs
WOC Training Course Code: CSDAPTW
Fee covers two days of instruction, from 8 AM – 5 PM and all classroom materials. Students are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and meals.
Each participant is advised to bring the following items: safety glasses, ear protection, hard hat, rain gear, steel-toed work boots and a tape measure.
World of Concrete
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Registration for the CSDA Concrete Polishing class can only be completed through World of Concrete using WOC Training Course Code: (CSDAPTW). If you would like more information or more details on the registration process, Click Here, call 727-577-5004 or email email@example.com.
Days 1 & 2
8AM – 5PM